The Kenai River Cabins at Sterling, Alaska
~ RENTAL CABINS ~ FISHING ~
This Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Alaska Internet Marketing, Inc. t/a Kenai River Cabins at Sterling (“Cabin Operator”), Jameson Kenai Residence Trust ("property owner" ) and ______________________________of _______________, ___ , as principal and agent for rental party (sometimes referred to as “Guests”) as of the date set forth below. The parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The Kenai River Cabins at Sterling are located at: Robbie Way, Sterling, Alaska with access to private Kenai River waterfront of approximately 350 feet for fishing. This lease is for the - Eagles Retreat Cabin - The Bears Den Cabin - The Moose's Cabin - The Riverside Cabin - The Caribou's Cabin - ( circle appropriate)
2. Rental Rules: Guests agree to abide by the attached Rental Rules at all times while at the property. and are responsible for any damage they cause or do to the premises.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The number of guests is limited to _______ persons. A pro rata charge will be assessed for additional guests if permitted by Cabin Operator.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3 p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Access: Guest shall allow Cabin Operator access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Cabin Operator shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
6. Rental Rate and Fees
Cabin rental rates vary between cabins and vary between different dates. The rental rate structure for all of our cabins are set forth on our website at www.KenaiLodges.com and are incorporated herein by reference. The cabin(s) and dates you have selected have the following rental rates:
$ _______ per person per night x ____ nights = $_______________
+ Sales Tax _________
TOTAL DUE $_______________
7. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
All cancellations must be in writing and forwarded to our attention by e-mail, or postal system. Cancellation and request for refunds received anytime before 60 days prior to scheduled visit will be subject to a 15% administrative cancellation fee based on the total reservation value. In addition any cancellation fees that are applicable due to guides or charters booked on your behalf will be deducted with balance refunded in the same manner as received. As we will have inadequate time to fill vacated booking space at a certain point, there are no refunds after the 60th day prior to visit date.We strongly recommend you consider travel insurance to protect you from financial loss.
8. Deposit: A 50% deposit of the total due is required to confirm reservations. The balance is due 30 days before guests arrival.
9. Waiver: Guests recognize any outdoor activity may involve certain inherent dangers, including but not limited to the hazards of fishing in or near cold, swift rivers, accidents in rough terrain, force of nature, and the actions of participants and other persons.
In consideration of and as part payment for the right to participate in the activities offered by cabin operators and property owner, I agree to RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY cabin operators and property owners and their officers, directors, trustees and employees from any and all liability, claims and causes of action arising out of or in any way connected with my cabin rental and participation, or the participation of any minor that I am signing on behalf of, in any activities, including bank fishing offered by the cabin operators and property owners. This includes but is not limited to all liability claims and causes of action in any way connected to property owned or leased by the aforesaid, or the actions or inactions of any of their employees, agents, and or volunteers. Guests personally ASSUME ALL RISKS in connection with any and all activities. If I am signing on behalf of a minor, I further agree to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY cabin operators and property owners and their officers, directors, trustees and employees from all liability, claims and causes of action which the minor may have arising from the minor’s participation in activities or while staying at the Kenai River Cabins at Sterling. The terms of this agreement shall serve as a release and indemnity agreement for my heirs, personal representative, and for all members of my family, including any minors.
We have read this release and indemnity agreement and have fully informed ourselves of its contents.
The parties agree to the terms of this Rental Agreement, this ____ day of __________,______.
Cabin Operator / Property Owner:
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight on the property nor may they fish from the property's river bank. Any other person visiting the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm or damages arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. We highly recommend eye protection while fishing.
4. Guests shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Boots and outdoor shoes are not to be worn in the cabin(s).
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses; you will be liable for any damages to the property. Do not leave BBQ grills or cooking stoves unattended. Do not put clothing or anything within 2 feet of the electric heaters in the dry cabins.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Fish cleaning and/or processing is NOT allowed in the cabins. Vacuum sealing may be done on a table outside the cabins which will be provided on request. If you want to smoke your fish, please see us first to determine the best outside location for your fish smoker.
8. Firepits: may be used only if there is not a burn ban in affect and only in designated areas. Check with us! Make sure your fire is totally out when done.
9. Fireplace/Stove: The cabin stove is a vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace/stove. Do not change controls on back of stove. Heating should be regulated by use of the thermostat on the wall only.
10. Water and Septic: The cabins are on well and septic systems. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or baby wipes should be flushed at anytime.
11. Waterfront: Fish carcasses should be thrown in the river by the waterfront fish cleaning table. Please rinse table after usage.
12. Children that are not experienced swimmers or are 12 years old or younger should wear life jackets while on the waterfront while fishing or otherwise and should be accompanied by a parent.
Copyright 2018, Alaska Internet Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.