The Kenai River Cabins at Sterling, Alaska
~ RENTAL CABINS ~ FISHING ~
Booking Policy and Rental Agreement
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice. 50% deposit due within 7 days of booking. Balance payable 60 days prior to arrival. CHECK-IN time is 3:00 P.M CHECK-OUT time is 11:00 P.M. ( this can most times be extended if necessary ).
We highly recommend trip cancellation insurance. We hope you don’t have to cancel, but if it happens this is our policy:
All cancellations must be in writing and forwarded to our attention by e-mail, or postal system. Cancellation and request for refunds received anytime before 60 days prior to scheduled visit will be subject to a 20% administrative cancellation fee based on the total reservation value. In addition any cancellation fees that are applicable due to guides or charters booked on your behalf will be deducted with balance refunded in the same manner as received. As we will have inadequate time to fill vacated booking space at a certain point, there are no refunds after the 60th day prior to visit date.We strongly recommend you consider travel insurance to protect you from financial loss from unexpected incidents that can delay or cause you to have a cancellation.
Cancellation & request for refund
Notice of cancellation should be mailed to:
Alaska Internet Marketing, Inc.
5115 Heritage Heights Drive
Anchorage, AK 99516
or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS, EXPRESS ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Rental of Cabin and Recreational Activities:
I, and those traveling with me , hereby affirm and acknowledge that we fully understand the hazards and risks associated with the outdoor recreational activities in which we are about to engage at The Kenai River Cabins at Sterling, Alaska. The inherent risks and hazards include but are not limited to:
- Injuries sustained from any and all outdoor activities, such as fishing, using fishing equipment, walking trails, running, jumping, hiking, climbing and descending paths, boating, camping, cooking, falling in rivers and/or lakes and many more inherently dangerous outdoor activities .
- Injuries sustained from objects that are either natural or man-made, such as rocks, cliffs, trees and campfires, exterior or interior cabin stairs or from misjudging trails or other terrain that induces slipping, falling, colliding or otherwise.
- Injuries and illnesses sustained from impacts from fishing hooks and sinkers as well as mishandling of filet knives. Protective glasses and hats are highly recommended when fishing.
- Injuries from hypothermia, heat stroke, dehydration, etc. from exposure to the elements, such as rain, cold, excessive heat or the weather in general.
- Physical and monetary injuries sustained due to my own personal negligence and/or the negligence of others, crowds, altercations with other patrons, theexcessive use of alcohol, the prohibited use of illegal drugs, and the like.
- Injuries or illnesses sustained from wild animals, such as attacking moose, bear (either black or brown/ grizzly ) or other animals .
- Accidents, injuries or illnesses occurring in remote locations where no immediate medical attention is available.
We understand that the description of these risks is in no way complete and that all such dangers, both anticipated and unanticipated, can lead to illness, injury, permanent disability, drowning, death and monetary damages. I personally assume all such risks in connection with these activities as do those guests and family members traveling with me.
Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement:
In making it possible to participate in some or all of the above-described activities and more, We both agree and acknowledge that:
1) We hereby release and hold harmless from any liability, claims, or causes of action with respect to any and all illness, injury, disability, death, claims, or loss or damage to person or property—whether caused by negligence of third parties or Releasees or otherwise—the following named persons or entities, are referred to as “Releasees”: Alaska Internet Marketing, Inc. t/a Kenai River Cabins at Sterling, Richard Jameson, Ana Jameson, Jameson Kenai Residence Trust, and Jameson Family Property Trust.
2) We hereby release the Releasees, their officers, directors, managers, employees, representatives, agents, volunteers, and other vessels from any and all liability and responsibility and for any claims that I, my estate, heirs, survivors, executors, or assigns may have for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death arising from the above activities or rental of one of the Kenai River Cabins at Sterling whether caused by active or passive negligence of the Releasees or otherwise. By executing this document, I agree to hold the Releasees harmless and indemnify them in conjunction with regard to any illness, injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to my own personal property that can ensue from rental of said cabin(s) or of engaging in activities as stated above and otherwise.
3) If I am accompanied by a minor or other guests, I further agree to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY the “Releasees” and its officers, agents, trustees, and directors from all liability, claims and causes of action which the minor or other guests may have arising from the cabin rental or participation in activities. The terms of this agreement shall serve as a release and indemnity agreement for my myself, my heirs, personal representative, and for all guests accompanying me and members of my family, including any minors.
This release shall be binding to the fullest extent permitted by law. If any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall still be enforceable.
I AGREE TO THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, AND DO SO VOLUNTARILY FOR MYSELF AND THOSE TRAVELING WITH ME.
Copyright 2020, Alaska Internet Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.